Main Line Movers
Keep things running smoothly by hiring the best Main Line, PA movers.That’s what we guarantee when you move with EverSafe Moving Co. Simply stated, our customer service puts EverSafe a cut above other local moving companies. We are the movers Main Line residents have counted on since 2011. We always offer the precision and expertise customers have come to associate with EverSafe Moving Co. Whether you’re moving from an apartment, row house or large estate, EverSafe Moving Co. will ensure that all your belongings are organized, protected and transported according to schedule. Give us a call today, or fill out the form at the left of this page to get started with a free, no-obligation estimate.
Moving To the Main LineThe “Main Line” is made up of the western suburbs of Philadelphia, along Lancaster Avenue and the former main line of the Pennsylvania Railroad. The area today is known primarily for several educational institutions. The seven communities that make up the Main Line, as you leave Center City, are
- Overbrook, where actor Will Smith went to high school
- Merion, home to the Arboretum of the Barnes Foundation
- Narberth, a cozy borough with a walkable downtown and popular restaurants
- Wynnewood, birthplace of singer/rocker Joan Jett
- Ardmore, where basketball great Kobe Bryant went to high school
- Haverford, the site of the 1925-26 Whitehall Apartments, which feature 57 large, colorful mosaics at the top of the stucco walls, under the eaves of the red tile roof
- Bryn Mawr (Welsh for “big hill”), home to Bryn Mawr College, a prestigious women’s liberal arts college
Planning Your Move To The Main LineIf you’re planning to move to or from Main Line or its surrounding areas, choose a moving company you can rely on with the expertise that comes with the experience of thousands of moves. Our team of movers has the knowledge, skills and experience to move you to or from the Main Line professionally and affordably. Don’t let lack of preparation transform your move from a dream into a nightmare. Make moving manageable with EverSafe Moving Co. Here are some tips from The Spruce to help you plan a stress-free move:
- Give Yourself Plenty of Time. If you start planning eight to 12 weeks ahead of time, you’ll have opportunities to compare prices, hire a mover and declutter.
- Get Organized. Decluttering is a major component of the packing and moving process. With our helpful guide to decluttering, you will learn how to move on emotionally and physically.
- Ask For – Or Hire – Help. These days, everyone is much busier than we used to be. You’ll find peace of mind when hiring professionals for major work, such as cleaning and packing. Friends who are willing to help you pack are kind indeed, but they may end up slowing the process. Build in time to reminisce, and set aside time when you can work quickly on your own.
- Say Goodbye. Have a going-away party or take a few moments to yourself to reminisce about all the good times you had. Visit your favorite bakery and shops one more time. This will help the transition.
- Take Care Of Yourself. Eat right and get plenty of sleep. This is a stressful process, and self-care is important, for you and your family.
- Go With The Flow. Unplanned events will happen. Don’t feel rushed when making decisions. Feel free to ask questions and ask for some wiggle room, but also give yourself permission to let go of your timeline and pivot to a Plan B.
Main Line Moving Company ServicesEverSafe’s suite of moving services mean you can move up or down the Main Line, or across the state of Pennsylvania, with ease. We provide professional moving and storage services to meet your specific requirements, without breaking the bank. Along with our comprehensive local moving services, EverSafe also handles long-distance moving. We even offer specialty moving services that include everything from motorcycle moving to piano moving and more. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture
- Moving box delivery