Center City Movers
Are you looking to move to Center City, Philadelphia? The bustling downtown area will never leave you with the question “What to do?” Center City, Philadelphia, has it all.
If you’re looking to hire the best Philadelphia movers Center City has to offer, you can count on EverSafe Moving Co.
Eversafe Moving & Storage has moved Philadelphia since 2011
Moving To Center City, PA
Moving to Center City, PA, is not the best bet for anyone who wants a humdrum lifestyle. Center City has grown into the second most densely populated downtown area in the United States, after Midtown Manhattan.
Center City is home to most of Philadelphia’s tallest buildings, including Philadelphia City Hall and the Comcast Technology Center.
July 4 at the Betsy Ross House. Photo by ChrisinPhilly5448, Flickr.
The area has a number of attractions, including:
- Independence National Historical Park: See the Liberty Bell and visit Independence Hall.
- The Betsy Ross House: Everyone knows the story of how Betsy Ross sewed the first Stars and Stripes flag. Learn all about her life and business and see the upholsterer’s tools Ross used. Take a tour at 239 Arch St., Philadelphia, PA.
- Old City: This is considered America’s “most historic square mile.” Explore streets and houses that are older than the nation. In addition to museums, theaters, music venues and restaurants, Old City has an arts district, home décor showrooms and first Friday events each month.
- Local magazine Philly Guide put together a list of good restaurants in Center City, Philadelphia. They include Vetri Cucina, which the magazine calls, “the single most remarkable dining experience in Philadelphia.”
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art is the cultural heart of the city. The museum houses nearly a quarter million objects.
Center City Moving Company Services
EverSafe Moving Co. is here to assist you every step of the way.
We can help you estimate the number of boxes for a move. We also sell boxes and moving supplies.
If you are interested in storing your belongings during the transitional time between moving out of your old home and moving into your new one, ask us about our storage services.
For specialty requests, such as piano moves, give us a call for more details.
Planning Your Move To Center City
When you’re moving to a new city, or hiring movers for the first time, you’ll have lots of questions, and we’re happy to answer them for you.
Some of the frequently asked questions we get asked are:
- “Do moving companies disassemble furniture?” Yes, at EverSafe Moving Co., furniture disassembly and assembly are part of our full-service moving experience. If you don’t have tools on hand, or you’re afraid the desk won’t get through the door, you can leave that job to us.Our Center City movers will take apart beds, sectionals, dining room tables and bookcases, as needed. We will wrap them properly and transport them safely to your next destination.
- “Are movers insured?” That’s a good question! Not all moving companies are covered by insurance, but EverSafe Moving Co. is fully licensed and insured, and we do things right.We are upfront about our fees and honest about the time spent working for you. There will be no surprises on moving day.
- “Do movers offer packing?” Yes. We will pack your items for you. Visit our packing services page for more information about our packing services, including some tips on which types of boxes to buy: wardrobe boxes, book boxes, dish barrels and more.
Get A Free Moving Quote From EverSafe Moving Co.
If you’re planning a move to Philadelphia’s bustling downtown and want to be where the action is, you will be in good company.
If you entrust your move to EverSafe Moving Co., you will be in good hands too.
Get a free moving estimate from EverSafe Moving Co. Start by filling out this online form, or just give us a call at (215) 821-8547.