Philadelphia to New York City Movers
Moving to the Big Apple? Make your Philadelphia to New York City move easy by partnering with Eversafe Moving Co.
We are your experienced option for successful moving, with a rich history moving people around and out of Philadelphia. Based right in the city, we have been able to provide our moving services since 2011. What we’ve learned in our experience is poured right into your move, with the customer care and in-depth services needed to give you peace-of-mind during your move.
Our Philly to NYC Moving Services
Curious if Eversafe is the right fit for you? Take a look at our moving services and see what we offer for your Philadelphia to New York City move:
- Residential & Commercial Moving: We move everything, including residential moves such as houses, apartments, and condos, and commercial moves, such as offices or retail spaces.
- Packing & Unpacking: Whether you want packing help for convenience or to ensure the security of your belongings with expert packing, we have you covered. We even offer unpacking services to give you a truly-hands free move.
- Warehouse Storage: Need to store your belongings during your move? Our warehouse moving storage is integrated right into your moving process for your convenience. Take advantage of our pest-control and flood prevention for top security.
- Specialty Moving Services: To ensure that we cover whatever you need, we train our crew to be experts in specialty moving services, such as senior moving, antiques moving, and more.
These services are custom-fit to match your moving needs. With Eversafe, you pay for what you want and never pay for what you don’t.
Benefits of Partnering with Eversafe Moving Co.
Deciding on the right movers can be difficult. To help, here are some of the key things that set Eversafe Moving Co. aside from the competition:
- Transparent Moving Prices: Unlike other moving companies that want to hide their moving prices, we put them right on our website. Two Movers will cost $160 per hour and Three Movers will cost $240 per hour. Get all the details here.
- Price Lock Guarantee: Don’t be surprised by price changes. Our quotes come with a Price Lock Guarantee, meaning the price we say at the start is the price you pay.
- Fully-Licensed and Insured: You should always make sure your moving company has all of their licenses and is fully insured. Here at Eversafe Moving Co., our USDOT license number is 2261303 and we have General Liability and Worker’s Comp.
- Highly-Rated: By putting a focus on providing a great customer experience, we have been able to get high ratings across the board. Check out our online reviews, our inclusion in the Preferred Movers Network, and us being named the Best of the Best in Philadelphia.
- Independent Moving Company: Avoid franchises and interstate agents, and go with an independent mover, like Eversafe. This gives us the flexibility to meet your needs and allows us to provide a streamlined moving service that minimizes potential damage to your items.
We encourage you to look at other Philadelphia to New York City movers and see if they can compare to this list of benefits.
Comparing Living in Philadelphia and New York City
As we have been moving between Philadelphia and New York City for some time, we understand the key differences between these cities. Here are just a couple of comparisons for you to consider:
- Home Prices: You may know that New York City real estate is expensive, but it’s important to understand just how expensive. While the average home price in Philadelphia is $255,000, the average in New York City is $790,000. Keep in mind that the cost in New York City will typically be for an apartment. That is why renting is much more common in NYC. 55% of people in Philly buy, compared to only 30% in New York City.
- Cost of Living: In addition to home prices, the cost of living for New York City is roughly 37% higher, according to one estimate. Be sure to accommodate that in your budget.
- Diversity: While the City of Brotherly Love does boast great diversity, New York City is in a league of its own when it comes to cultures that you will be able to experience. The original “Melting Pot”, NYC is home to over 800 languages, as well as the largest African American population of any city, 6 Chinatowns in the city proper, the largest Jewish community outside of Israel, the largest Native American population in the country, along with a large latino population.
These differences are important to understand when planning your move and for when you are getting used to your new home city. The more research you do, the easier the transition will be.
Request Your Free Quote Today
Get started on your moving process today by getting your quote. To ensure that you’re getting the fair price, we urge you to get at least three moving quotes. That is why we offer our quotes at no cost with no obligation.