If you’re not up to the job, EverSafe Moving Co. packs and unpacks boxes for a living, and we’d be happy to help you with your residential or commercial packing and unpacking needs by:
- Packing & Unpacking Everything
- Offering Moving Box Delivery Service for Extra Packing Materials
- Sending Two to Three Crewmembers to Get the Job Done Quickly
Regardless of how many boxes require packing or unpacking, EverSafe Moving Co. is here to help you with the heavy lifting! Why choose EverSafe Moving Co.? Because:
- We Are a Fully-Licensed & Insured Company
- We Have a Price Lock Guarantee
- Our Moving Crew Blankets and Shrink-Wraps Items for Extra Protection
- We Will Assemble and/or Disassemble Items Upon Request
- We Use Materials to Protect your Property
Interested in our packing services at EverSafe? Give us a call at (215) 821-8547
or fill out our free quote form here
You’ve decided to move, and you’ve sold your home. Congratulations! Now’s the time to hire a packing and moving company. Call EverSafe Moving Co. today for a free estimate.
EverSafe has been offering professional packing and moving services in the greater Philadelphia area since 2011.
At EverSafe Moving Co., we realize that packing can feel overwhelming. When it comes to moving out of a home, packing is one of the most time-consuming, emotional and stressful chores on your to-do list. Leave the work to us. We have helped thousands of people move over the years.
We’ll pack up your entire home if you choose our full-service packing. We’ll take care of everything from closets to kitchens, and we wrap all your fragile items. We have special training in moving antiques
Our commitment is to make sure your belongings get packed safely and make it to your new home in one piece.
When you rely on our moving and packing service to take care of the entire process from start to finish, you can relax and focus on making the adjustment to your new home. All of your items will be safely handled by our packing team.
Call us at (215) 821-8547
or fill out the form on the side of this page for a free estimate.
Philadephia Packing and Moving Company
Packing involves more than putting all the items you own into cardboard boxes and hauling them across town or across the country.
First, you’ll have to come face to face with the amount of stuff that has accumulated over the years. Secondly, you’ll need to ensure that none of your valuable belongings gets lost or damaged during the move. And third, you want to know where everything is when you need it again, so you can easily retrieve it.
That’s where the professional movers at EverSafe come in. We offer a full-service moving experience. Here are some questions we commonly hear:
- “Will movers pack everything?” Yes. Leave all your packing to the professionals. We are quick, tidy and well-organized. Customers are amazed by how fast this aspect of the move goes when you leave it to the experts.
- “How should I pack plates and glasses for moving?” In the moving industry, we have a term for the type of special box for moving dishware and plates. It’s called a dish barrel. Essentially, it’s a cardboard box with extra padding for dishes. Place a layer of paper at the bottom of the box. You can also use tea towels to protect dishes from nicks.
- “How much do packing and moving services charge?” Our professional packing services start at $104 per hour. For $104 per hour plus a travel fee, we’ll send two crewmembers to your home to pack for you. For $156 per hour plus a travel fee, we will send three professional packers and get the job done in less time.
- “Will movers do the unpacking?” Yes. As a full-service mover, we are here to take care of any service you request. No matter the situation, we’ll work with you to customize a move that works for you, your family and your budget.
Packing and Moving Tips
To begin the packing process, you’ll need moving and packing supplies. Ask EverSafe about our moving box delivery service
Here are the various types of moving boxes you’ll need:
- Small boxes or book boxes: These containers are about 1.5 cubic feet and are ideal for packing items that are small but heavy when packed together, such as books, CDs, DVDs.
- Medium cartons: Medium moving boxes will take care of most of your moving and packing needs. You can pack nonfragile items, pots, pans, games, folded clothing and linens in these boxes.
- Large moving boxes: A good rule of thumb is to pack light items in large boxes. Pillows, blankets, lampshades, toys, plastics, etc.
- Dish barrel (also known as a dish carton): These boxes are specially designed for breakable items, such as glassware, framed photos and lamp bases.
- Wardrobe box: There’s no need to remove your clothing from the hangers. Buy a wardrobe box with a rod to keep your hanging items organized.
- Special crates: If you’re moving expensive art, ask your mover about special crating.
Choosing a Philadelphia Packing Service
According to a recent survey, the most common moving mistake is leaving packing to the last minute, something 45 percent of people are guilty of. Let us help you get started!
No matter whether you’ve left this chore to the last minute or you are just beginning the moving process, we’re glad you’re considering EverSafe. Let us give you a free quote!
With our Price Lock Guarantee, we promise never to charge more than 10 percent above our quoted rate. And you can trust us to deliver honest service. If the job takes less time than estimated, we’ll refund your money. It’s that simple. Give EverSafe a call today at (215) 821-8547