Apartment Movers, PhiladelphiaDon’t worry. When you hire our professional Philadelphia moving and storage company, we’ll put your mind at ease. Let us handle the details.
Moving is no small task, no matter how compact your living quarters may be.
If you’re moving into an apartment or a small condo, you may be tempted to forgo professional movers. Maybe you have a friend with a truck and a bunch of friends to take over the box brigade.
But in our years of experience at EverSafe Moving Co., we know that apartment moving is not as easy as some residents expect.
EverSafe Moving Company provides a better moving experience by sending professionally trained Philadelphia movers who show up on time with a plan based on a guaranteed, customized moving quote.
Planning Your Move
Easy moving with our Philadelphia moving and storage company is just a phone call away.
We have developed a specialized spreadsheet that helps us predict moving estimates accurately and requires no on-site visit for an estimate. We’ll use a list of questions to ask you about the furniture and boxed belongings you’re moving. At EverSafe, we have moving down to a science.
To make life easier on yourself, here are some tips you can use to plan your move:
- Measure any tricky hallways so we can ensure your large furniture will fit.
- Furniture disassembly and reassembly is included with your full-service move.
- Reserve an elevator for your movers. Remember, time is money.
- Take the stress away by packing a little each day. Getting started can be half the battle.
- Save your most used items for last. These are typically kitchen and bathroom products and a select number of in-season clothes you’re wearing.
- If you need boxes, call us today. We can help you estimate the number of boxes you’ll need, and we can deliver them to your home. If you move with EverSafe, we will even buy back any boxes you don’t use.
- Feeling overwhelmed? Not sure how to wrap and box fragile items or antiques? We offer professional packing services.
- Use enough tape. Tape the bottom and sides of each box as well as the top.
- Label each box on the side and on the top. Don’t make the movers guess; tell us which room it’s going in.
- Keep personal papers in a safe place you can always access.
If you’re moving into a small apartment from a larger home and need to store some of your belongings, ask EverSafe Moving Co. about our warehouse storage solutions.
Choosing Apartment Movers
Here’s what to look for:
- We are an accredited business with the BBB and hold an A+ rating for moving and storage solutions.
- EverSafe has been in the moving and storage industry since 2010. We value customer service and take great pride in helping our customers take the next steps in their lives. You can trust us to safely transport your belongings into a new apartment quickly and efficiently.
- We take all precautionary steps to protect the home you’re moving out of, and the one you’re moving into.
- We use floor runners and doorjamb protectors, and every piece of furniture is securely wrapped in moving blankets from before it leaves your home until it is place inside your new home. After all, you don’t want to lose a security deposit or end up paying extra due to careless gouges in the walls or molding or ripped or stained carpeting.
At EverSafe Moving Co., we have handled thousands of moves, from large estates to bungalows to apartments in dense cities. All our movers go through rigorous professional training and in-house training so they can be prepared to manage any situation.
Contact EverSafe For A Free Moving Estimate
How much does it cost to hire movers? That all depends on the amount of stuff you have and a variety of other factors, such as how many movers you’ll need and the distance we’ll be traveling.
We’re the only moving company around with transparent pricing. For more information, visit our pricing page. Please note that we charge a three-hour minimum.
What if the move takes less time than we estimated? The answer is simple: you’ll get money back. Many of our clients are pleased to discover how smoothly the move goes and the precisions with which our employees work. Check out our Google reviews and Yelp reviews.
When you’re ready to move to a new apartment, get started by filling out our free quote form on this page. You can also call us at (215) 821-8547.